Here are the planned contents for OrganicBox deliveries this week:
Cabbage, Leek, Swede, Potatoes, Celeriac
Parsnips, Onions, Carrots, Beetroot,
Gala Apples & Bananas.
To order by email or to join our OrganicBox mailing list* please Click here
Delivery as always is free of charge and boxes will be delivered with absolutely no plastics.
You don’t have to be in to accept delivery. We’re happy to leave the boxes in an agreed Safe-Place.
*We’ll do our best to accommodate any substitutions you may want, and may substitute items from time to time if an item isn’t available or the quality isn’t very good on the day of delivery. There’s no contract to sign and you can order as little or as often as you’d like. You’ll also still be able to add extras such as Organic Milk or Bread or any of other Non-Organic produce.
Please make sure you include on an email orders:
* Your Name
* The delivery address
* A safe-place to leave the box if you won’t be in
* Preferred method of payment
Payment can be made by either:
* Cash on delivery (Perfect if you’re in to accept delivery)
* BACS / Faster Payments Bank Transfer (You’ll receive our bank details once we confirm the order)
* Credit / Debit Card (To pay by card you’ll need to create an account at www.theverygreengrocer.co.uk and add the payment card to the Payment Methods section in My Account)
If you have any questions please feel free to ask, otherwise you’ll receive a confirmation email once we’ve processed your order.